Exterior House Painting
7 Benefits of Painting Your Home’s Exterior
There are a number of improvements that can increase the value of your home. For example, adding a deck to your home, upgrading the windows, renovating your kitchen, etc. With the possibilities endless, here’s why painting your home’s exterior is a key choice.
1. Better Aesthetics. With an infinite amount of color combinations, matching your personal style is not only a must but can up the value of your home and paint it in a different light.
2. Increased Home Value. Like we said before, painting can increase the value of your home and objectively offer returns on average as high as 150%.
3. Better Curb Appeal. The right color can really set your home apart from others in the neighborhood. This will also increase the chances of finding a buy for your home in the future.
4. Protection Against Elements. The right paint can give your home an edge when it comes to protection against the elements and act as a shield against rain, hail, and snow.
5. Easier to Identify Insect DamageTermite damage is a major killer for wood-based homes; being able to identify this problem proactively is crucial if you want to save yourself some extremely expensive foundational repairs.
6. Increase Siding Lifespan. New paint can help you cover up or temporarily repair damage that your old siding has sustained.
7. Practical CostsHouse painting is one of the cheapest renovations you can make. Be sure to choose a high-quality paint and an experienced contractor to maximize the value of your investment.